Sunday, October 17, 2010

Dead Man Walking: 6 Days to Go

Yesterday was the day of my Bachelor Party, the celebration of the end of my wild ways.  Yes it's all gray skies from here on out.  Appropriate pictures can be found here. 


Ten of my best boys and I started off at Sullivan's Irish Pub where they were having a pig roast (manly!) and improved beer selection in honor of Cleveland Beer Week.  Upon arrival I was told to pick a beer so I qchose a tasty (and high in alcohol) IPA without realizing they were serving the beer by the boot-full.  Not that this dissuaded me from having a few more.

After that we moved on to The Beer Engine where, predictably there was more beer drinking (including a Weyerbacher Imperial Pumpkin Ale which was amazing) and eating of fine fine health food, like whole burgers dipped in butter or burgers with grilled cheese sandwiches for buns.

There was much toasting, celebrating my impending loss of freedom and mourning Ohio State (though the less said about that the better).  Many thanks to Vin for organizing the whole thing and Nathan, Dave, Peter, Tim, Justin, Jeff, Garrett, Nevin and Matt H for attending.  Oh and Matt G and Aimee for crashing and presenting me with a wine cork with some strange T&A.  It was a fun and suitable adieu to my bachelorhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment